Wednesday, October 25, 5-7 p.m.
- Admission $10/kids + teens. MAX $25/family
- Adults free: please bring a side dish or dessert to share
- ***NEW this year: we are providing candy to our trunkers. Look out for those deals when you’re at the store and bring in bags of candy NOW for our event
- Age-appropriate inflatable fun for toddlers through teens including bounce houses, slide and obstacle course
- Just for teens: Knockerball! www.knockerballtampabay.com
- Trunk and treat, face painting, pumpkin decorating and costume contest
- Tossing games (corn hole toss, bucketball) and giant Jenga!
- Camp fundraisers: water bottles for $1 and Dunk Tank tosses $2 each or 3/$5
- Dinner includes Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Pulled Pork and potluck sides + desserts
- Volunteer help is needed for setup and cleanup, kitchen staff, supervising games and much more. Click below to volunteer or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up to volunteer
- Wristbands go on sale Sunday, October 8. Purchase in any school or church office and on Sunday mornings in the lobby